Lotus Cuisine of India is located in downtown San Rafael and has the finest Indian Food in Marin County
Lotus Cuisine of India was voted by Pacific Sun as the best Indian Restaurant in Marin 1999 – 2003, and entered in the Hall of Fame 2004 – 2007 and then once again proved themselves as Best Indian Restaurant from 2008 to 2011. Their popularity continues and becomes the first and only Indian restaurant rated “excellent” in the Bay Area Zagat Guide from 1999-2011,
Lotus Cuisine serves contemporary North Indian Cuisine. The menu includes vegetarian and vegan delicacies using only the finest organic & local ingredients.
Lotus Cuisine of India is family owned restaurant committed to transport you from familiar local taste to those wholesome & varied traditions of modern Indian Cuisine.
Lotus Cuisine is one of the several restaurants in Marin County run by Surinder Sroa and his family. Surinder with his family made their Group of Indian restaurants the very best in San Francisco North Bay.
In 1998, they started Lotus Cuisine of India to feature:
• the warm, full flavors of contemporary Indian cuisine complete with personally handpicked herbs and spices and foods;
• a cozy atmosphere and delightful ambiance framed by Indian decor;
• gracious hosts with quick and courteous service;
• Their experienced master chef, Purshotam, whose creations are based on core Indian cuisine
• a wide range of choices for particular tastes, including varying degrees of spice and oil, vegan and vegetarian palettes.
With all the accomplishments they have achieved, the group of restaurant started the tradition of giving back to the community during Thanksgiving holiday season every year. The restaurants open the doors to their guests a day before Thanksgiving and offer a free meal.
Visit http://www.lotusrestaurant.com/ for more information about Lotus Cuisine of India. Call (415) 456-5808.